$500.00/year | $130.00/quarter | $50.00/month
- Verify that all pages on the website are loading without errors
- Update core website software and plugins
- Check all forms and 3rd party integrations to ensure they are working properly
- Check and remove spam comments, form submissions and user accounts
- Check for any broken links
- Check for errors and resolve these by fixing links or redirecting
- Check website loading speed
- Review security scans and resolve any issues
- Review website statistics.
- Review local search visibility
- Test the website to ensure that it looks and displays properly on the most popular browsers and mobile devices
- Validate the site. (CSS/HTML, Accessibility, Mobile-friendly)
- Update the copyright date in the website footer and in any other references
- Review each page of the site for content accuracy
- Renew website domains name(s)
- Review website strategy to align with business goals
- Consider updating the website design
- Update Events Calendar
- Update Testimonials
Website changes that require more extensive design work are not covered under the Website Maintenance Plan. However, I will provide a quote for any changes when needed.
Please note: This list is an example of billable design and new project services not included in the Website Maintenance Plan. This is not a complete list.
- New Web Page Designs: Creation of web pages not based on the existing web page design of the site
- Navigation Restructuring or Redesign: Changes to the site’s navigation
- Photo Re-touching or Manipulation
- Video Editing, Compression or Manipulation
- Sound Editing, Compression and Insertion
- Flash Animation Revisions or Additions
Examples of new projects that are not covered under the website maintenance plan include:
- Content Creation
- Brand Development
- Copywriting and editing
- New Site Functionality: Shopping carts, news tickers, administration functions, etc.
- Site Redesigns: More than 50% of site requested to be reworked or changed
- Interactive or Animated Features: Flash showcases, virtual tours, etc.
- Search Engine Optimization and PPC
- Photography or Video Creation
- Print or Other Marketing Materials